Plus one read useful book in our piggy bank! We advise you to read it - Richard Koch The 80/20 Principle. This book is that 80% of the results come from 20% of the reasons. For 20% of the time we manage to do 80% of the cases. 20% of people own 80% of the capital. 20% of employees, goods and services bring the company 80% of the profits. This is a golden rule, which, consciously or not, is used by all rich and successful people - and they become even richer and more successful.
The 80/20 Principle is called by many the Great Idea. He talks about the need for activity, but this activity should be reasonable and based on two laws:
1. Focus (concentration on less leads to more);
2. Progress (you can create more in less).
One of our conclusions after reading: a loyal customer costs three “one-time” ones.
How to use this principle at work? Everything is simple:
- Do what you like.
- Manage your time.
- Make meaningful decisions in a quality manner, spending the required 80% of the time on them.
- Pay more attention to the best customers.
- Pay attention to successful people (most likely, they enjoy, not get tired, and spend extra energy).
In the book you will find many more useful messages and ideas! And after reading, be sure to share your impressions of the book!